The P300 IntelliMix® Audio Conferencing Processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio / video conferencing applications, featuring 8 channels of acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control to ensure a high-quality audio experience.
The P300 provides Dante (10 in / 2 out), Analog (2 block in / 2 block out), USB (1 in / out) and Mobile (3.5 mm) connectivity options that makes connecting to room systems and collaborating with laptops and mobile devices easier than ever.
- Connects 10 Dante audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB and a mobile device to an A / V conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes Shure DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in A / V conferences: 8 channels of microphone processing featuring AEC, noise reduction, and automatic gain control; IntelliMix automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressor and PEQ
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in / 2 block out) to connect to room A / V conferencing system; USB (1 in / out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack