Logitech Rally ConferenceCam System
Logitech Rally delivers studio-quality video, unmatched voice clarity, and RightSense automation for better meetings with video conferencing applications that work with USB devices, including Google Hangouts Meet, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom. With modular audio, thoughtful cable management and premium finishes, Rally integrates beautifully into medium and larger rooms.
With an Ultra-HD imaging system, Rally delivers brilliantly sharp video, outstanding color, and exceptional optical accuracy at resolutions up to 4K. Logitech RightLight™ technology optimizes light balance to emphasize faces and render natural-looking skin tones, even in dim or backlit conditions.
ADVANCED MODULAR AUDIO
Crystal-clear audio is essential for world-class video conferencing, and Rally excels in delivering sound that’s natural, crisp, and highly intelligible. Logitech RightSound™ enhances voice clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers. Exquisitely sensitive mic pods ensure that everyone in the meeting can be clearly heard while stand-alone speakers fill larger rooms with rich, life-like sound.
SLEEK INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Every component in the Rally system features premium industrial design suitable for any professional setting. Even as Rally helps everyone look and sound great during video meetings, each part of the system looks great in its own right. The premium PTZ camera at the core of the system is elegantly finished in matte black with slate gray metal trim, complemented by sleekly designed audio components and accessories that look great in any room.
ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE
Logitech RightSense™ is a suite of technologies built into Rally that automate a better user experience. RightSight™ perfectly auto-frames participants no matter their distance from the lens. RightLight™ prioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones while RightSound™ enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers to support better meetings — automatically!
- Ultra-HD imaging system supports:
- 1080p, 720p at 30fps and 60 fps
- 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 900p, 720p, and SD at 30fps
- Pan: ±90°
- Tilt: +50° / -90°
- 15x HD zoom
- 90° field of view
- 3 camera presets
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- Pickup range: 15 ft / 4.5m diameter
- Four omnidirectional microphones forming eight acoustic beams
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
- VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Background noise suppression
- Mute button with LED status indicator
- Captive 9.6 ft (2.95m) 12-pin cable
- Daisy chain up to 7 Rally Mic Pods
- Frequency response: 90Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: >-27dB +/-1dB @ 1Pa
- High-performance 3” (76mm) driver with rare-earth magnet
- Patent-pending suspension system eliminates vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference
- Mini XLR cable connects to Rally Display Hub for both signal and power
- Speaker volume 95dB SPL @1W, 100dB SPL @7.5W, both +/-2dB at ½ meter
- Sensitivity: 95+/-2dB SPL at ½ meter
- Distortion: 200Hz–300Hz < 2.5%, 300Hz–10kHz < firstname.lastname@example.orgW
- Speaker sampling rate: 48 kHz
In The Box
- Rally Camera
- Rally Display Hub
- Rally Table Hub
- Rally Speaker (x1)
- Rally Mic Pod (x1)
- Remote control
- USB Type C to USB Type C
- USB Type A to USB Type B
- CAT6A Ethernet cable
- HDMI Type A (x2)
- A/C cables (x2)
- Power Supplies (x2)
There are no reviews yet.