The Optoma EH515 is a Full HD professional Installation projector, ideal for corporate environments, houses of worship and Pro-AV installs. EH515 DLP technology provides accurate colors and great contrast for dark and white images. Part of Optoma’s #1 high-definition fixed lens installation family of projectors, the EH515 is furnished with advanced features to facilitate quick installation, high brightness and low total cost of ownership. Features include: Four corner correction (ideal for image stacking or uneven walls), Horizontal and Vertical Lens shift and Keystone together with x1.8 zoom ratio, permit a quick setup and easy usability from any angle. Equipped with a variety of inputs, including HDMI built in MHL technology, allows you to connect to a wide variety of HD devices to easily display your content. In addition, the environmentally friendly EH515 has energy saving features including Eco+ lamp power management, <0.5W standby mode and auto power off, saving you both time and money by prolonging your lamp life.
- 4 corner Geometric Correction for easy installation of basic stacking solutions or on uneven walls
- 1.8x Zoom – excellent image from a short or long distance
- Vertical/ Horizontal keystone and lens shift for various applications
- Bright Projection at 5500 ANSI lumens for large installations
- Full Control over LAN and RS-232 using Crestron, IP Link, Extron PJ-Link, and Telnet
- Two 10-Watt speakers for excellent sound
There are no reviews yet.