The Poly G7500 maximizes your investment in meeting room technology with easy deployment that works with legacy Polycom systems and cloud service providers. Because the Poly G7500 is backwards compatible with the RealPresence Group accessories, you can upgrade to the latest system and leverage your existing Polycom camera and microphones by just adding the Poly G7500 codec.
- Native integration with Zoom without the need for additional computers in the conference room.
- H.265 codec support greatly reduces the bandwidth needed for video calls, and makes next-gen experiences such as 4K video work flawlessly even in locations with bandwidth limitations.
- Adoption is easy and training needs are minimal thanks to the intuitive Poly TC8 touch control device. Standard ethernet cables can be used to connect table and ceiling microphones for easy and cost-effective long cable runs in larger rooms
- Rest APIs offer scalability, security and more customization for room control, along with support for command-line APIs for backwards compatibility.
- Supports legacy Polycom interfaces for camera and microphones and re-use of existing peripherals for more cost-effective deployments.
Polycom Part # 7200-85860-001
323.tv Part # G7500-Codec