Poly (Polycom) G7500 With EagleEye IV-12x Camera (# 7200-85760-001)
The Poly G7500 is Polycom’s (now Poly) latest video conferencing system that takes video collaboration to whole a new level in 4k Ultra-HD. The G7500 is one of few 4k video conferencing systems on the market and combines Ultra-HD with the superior audio quality that has made Polycom the industry standard for over two decades. The G7500 is built for seamless collaboration and integration into a variety of modern environments. The Polycom EagleEye IV camera features a 4k image sensor, allowing the camera to zoom in without losing clarity. A 12x zoom capability readies the camera for larger meeting rooms where conference participants might be farther away from the camera.
Poly G7500 is also designed with content as a primary focus. Connecting to the Poly G7500 to present is a breeze and can be done from any device. iPhone or Ipad users can connect via Apple Airplay and Android users can do so using Miracast. For users on a PC or MAC, simply download the Polycom Content App to connect to the G7500 to share. And as always, there is the HDMI-in port on the back to share content directly as well. Content can be shared in up to 4k resolution and up to two users can share simultaneously, unlocking all sorts of potential for users to present and collaborate over a video call as if they were in the same room together. Infinite white-boarding also adds the ability to annotate and make notes over the content that is being presented, further enhancing collaboration.
A great advantage to the Poly G7500 is that its backward compatible with many of the previous generations accessory devices, notably the Polycom EagleEye IV Cameras, the Polycom Ceiling Microphone, and Polycom Table Microphone Arrays. The new Poly table microphone that comes standard with the G7500 now connect via an ethernet cable rather than the proprietary walta connection of the past and the G7500 supports up to three table microphones for complete coverage of the room. Users wishing to utilize their RealPresence Group, HDX, or ceiling microphone arrays will need a walta to ethernet adapter in order for them to connect to the G7500.
Benefits of the Poly G7500:
• Simplify the user experience by combining video conferencing and content sharing in one solution
• Make people feel like they are together in the same room with Ultra HD 4K for amazing richness and clarity when sharing content
• Minimize background noise from disrupting meetings with advanced audio technology including Polycom Acoustic Fence and Polycom NoiseBlock technology
• Deployment is streamlined by industry standard cables and IP connectivity of peripherals
Polycom (Poly) G7500 Features:
• Premium audio quality and voice clarity
• Share content wirelessly from any device
• Content annotation and digital whiteboarding
• Customization and security for room control using REST APIs
There are no reviews yet.