Polycom EagleEye Director II takes video conferencing to the next level with people tracking technology as it automatically zooms in on an active speaker without the use of a remote control or camera presets. With meeting participants no longer worrying about staying in the camera view or interrupting the flow of conversation to handle the remote control, they can spend 100% of their time in meetings focusing on the bigger issue—solving critical business problems. This Polycom Eagle Eye Director II includes two Polycom Eagle Eye IV camera. Also comes with all necessary cables. No power cord included. If you need a USB Extender kit, we recommend the Sound Control Technologies RCU2-PD2.
Automatic people-tracking technology
Now meeting participants can concentrate on the meeting and let EagleEye Director II do all the heavy lifting to make the experience intimate and productive
- Eliminate manual camera operation
- Clearly identify everyone in a room
- Zoom in on active speaker
Intimate and inclusive meetings
Experience the benefits of video conferencing with the ability to see speakers up close for an engaging, natural meeting experience.
- See vital nonverbal cues up close
- Maintain context with a smaller view of the entire room while a speaker is shown up close
- Seamlessly switches the view from speaker to speaker with TV-production quality
Intelligent data analytics
Powerful data analytics to measure your return on investment when used with Polycom RealPresence Group Series and RealPresence Clariti
- Count the number of participants during video calls for stronger understanding of video adoption
- Monitor room usage to ensure that automated conferences are being attended and not running in empty rooms
- Use for real-estate allocation and resource optimization
New items require the purchase of a one-year manufacturer service agreement with Polycom. This plan includes next day parts replacement, 8×5 telephone support (normal business hours), 24×7 test sites, upgrades and updates, user training.
Refurbished items include remote installation assistance, on-call technical support, and a one-year warranty which covers repair or replacement by 323.tv.
There are no reviews yet.