Polycom Pano Wireless Presentation System
Polycom Pano is the easiest way to connect and share content at work. From the moment you walk into the room, Pano invites you to connect from your personal device with a simple touch – no special apps, cables or pucks required. Simply connect Pano to any monitor and then cast up to four simultaneous streams of high definition content to easily compare and contrast your work. With Pano, ease-of-use value isn’t limited to the end user. It also delivers high-value to the business through easy installation with existing investments in display technology and video conferencing. Now, in just minutes, every room can be turned into a powerful collaborative environment.
- Engaging startup screen guides users to wirelessly connect their personal device in a simple and familiar way
- Connect with legacy operating systems with Pano App
- Never leave others out of the conversation with a wired HDMI input for traditional rooms
- Make better and quicker decisions by comparing up to four content streams at once
- Intuitively share documents, pictures, or videos directly from your personal device
- Turn your smartphone or tablet into a flexible document camera by casting your live video feed
- Never run out of space for creating, problem solving, and teaching with an endless whiteboard that you can save with a touch
- Easily connect touch displays to bring focus to your work with annotation on captured or live content – share, touch, save
- Extend the sharing experience over distance with RealPresence Group Series integration
- Simple install means you can connect to virtually any HD monitor turning any room into a collaborative space in moments
- Securely access, manage, and troubleshoot your deployment from anywhere with a web browser
- Industry-leading security in the room with revolving PIN Code and over the air encryption for data protection
- Enable and disable Windows Miracast, Apple Airplay to customize access to the needs of your business
- For a fully interactive experience, deploy Polycom Pano with a touch-enabled monitor for rich annotation experiences when you need it.