The Shure ANI4IN-XLR Audio Netowork Interface-In with XLR connectivity converts up to four line / mic analog signals onto a Dante network for easy audio routing and browser-based control.
- Single Ethernet port carries Dante audio, power (PoE – class 0)
- LEDs indicate device status and audio signal
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron® and AMX®
- 4 Band C/S PEQ on every channel
- Provides channel summing to combine input signals and send them over a single Dante™ channel
- Browser-based software control for all device parameters, per input channel:
- Preamp gain
- Mute control
- Digital gain
- Polarity control
- Phantom power
- 1/3 Rack unit wide
- Chassis ground screw (BLOCK version only) provides common chassis ground for multiple inputs
- Available in block connector (audio + logic) and standard XLR variations
There are no reviews yet.