More About The Shure MXA710 (MXA710W-4FT)
The Shure MXA710 Linear Array Microphone represents the next evolution in Shure array microphone technology, designed for high-quality audio capture in premium AV conferencing environments. The MXA710’s sleek, linear form factor allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space — on a ceiling or wall, around a display, or recessed into the table. Steerable CoverageTM technology allows pickup lobes to be easily adjusted to capture talkers around the room. Available in two lengths and three colors to suit different interior designs and mounting configurations. Onboard IntelliMix DSP provides all the signal processing needed for echo- and noise-free audio.
Shure MXA710 Features
• Steerable Coverage™ technology to capture audio anywhere in the room (up to 4 lobes with a 2-foot array, 8 lobes with a 4-foot array)
• Autofocus technology fine-tunes each lobe position in real-time, even if meeting participants lean back or stand up.
• Default room coverage template enables quick and easy lobe optimization for wall, ceiling, or table installations.
• IntelliMix DSP includes automatic mixing, acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction, and automatic gain control.
• Shure Designer System Configuration software for easy setup and configuration
• SystemOn Audio Asset Management software for remote management and troubleshooting
• PoE powered
• LED status bars with configurable colors and brightness
• Dante & AES67 audio networking protocols
• Shure network audio encryption compatible
• Multiple mounting accessories for wall, ceiling, or table installation