Take your collaboration to the next level with the Yealink VC800
The Yealink VC800 Video Conferencing System is designed to make collaboration and multi-site conferencing easy. The Yealink VC800 is a powerful MCU that has the ability to host up to 24 sites in a call with the added multi-point options. The VC800 also integrates with many of the most popular cloud conferencing services such as GoToMeeting, Zoom, and Bluejeans. You can also connect to Yealink’s cloud management service to host calls with participants that can join from any device.
Yealink VC800 Components:
- VC800 Camera + Video Codec Unit
- Touchscreen Tripod Conference Phone and Control Device (CP960)
- Two CP wireless expansion microphones w/ charging base
- Cable Hub VCH50
- Remote Control VCR11
The VC800 camera is full HD 1080p with 12x optical zoom and captures sharp vibrant video so the participants of your call will see you crystal clear. The touchscreen conference phone unit acts both as a standalone VoIP phone and a remote touch control for the video codec/camera. This system includes two wireless expansion mics for the phone as well so that even a large sized conference room has full microphone coverage. The system also comes with a cable hub for connecting the VC800 camera codec to the phone via Ethernet cable and has USB, HDMI, and mini display-port inputs for connecting devices to share content. The VC800 has a beautiful 1080p display and the interface is extremely easy to navigate with a ton of great built-in features.
- Built-in multipoint up to 24 sites at 1080p30
- Multipoint license for 8/16/24 sites
- Supports two virtual meeting rooms
- Additional five-way audio call
- Mixed protocols, codecs, bandwidth, resolution, and frame rate
Full-HD 1080p PTZ Camera:
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution
- 60 frame rate
- 12x optical zoom PTZ camera
- Horizontal field of view: 70°
- Vertical field of view: 42°
- Pan angel range: +/- 100°
- Tilt angel range: +/- 30°
Less Bandwidth, Better Network Adaptability
Via supporting H.265/HEVC video codecs, just with the minimum 512kbps, 1080P HD video calls can be realized, thus saving more than 50% bandwidth than using H.264. Thanks to Yealink anti-packet loss technology, VC800 can resist up to 30% video and audio packet loss which guarantees smooth video communication.
There are no reviews yet.