Radically simple video bars for small to medium rooms
Poly Studio X Series - Simple, Flexible, Powerful
Poly Studio X series delivers excellent performance and capability in one single sleek device. Connecting via H.323/SIP or to your favorite cloud conferencing services is easy - with native support for Zoom Rooms out of the box and Microsoft Teams coming soon.
- Simple setup gets rooms up and running in moments
- No PC or Mac required, with cloud service platform support built in
- Control from the comfort of your chair or a quick touch on the screen
- Native support for many Video-as-a-Service (VaaS) platforms, including Zoom, without the need for a PC
- H.323 and SIP support for easy connection to any standards-based video solutions or VaaS gateway
- Feel connected with production-quality camera framing
- Block out distractions with NoiseblockAI, powered by machine learning
- Easily share content over wired or wireless connections
BOARD ROOM PERFORMANCE IN A SMALL PACKAGE
KEEP IT SIMPLE. NO COMPUTER NEEDED.
Make every Zoom meeting a breeze with Poly Studio X family video bars. Enjoy a full Zoom Rooms experience, with all the Zoom features you’ve come to know and love. Ditch the PC or Mac.
EASY COLLABORATION. SET UP IN MINUTES.
Poly has announced that Studio X will be available for Microsoft Teams in 2020.
CONNECT TO NEARLY ANY CLOUD VIDEO SERVICE.
If you need to connect to different cloud video services throughout your day, Poly Studio X is your ideal solution. Call into nearly any video service using standards-based SIP and H.323 interoperability.
POLY STUDIO X SERIES COMPARISON
Native Zoom Interface
4K camera with automatic framing and tracking
Wireless Content Sharing
Number of Speakers
Poly TC8 available for easy touch control
Recommended number of participants
Up to 6
Up to 10