More About The Poly Studio X30 (#2200-86260-001)
Meet the Poly Studio X30, an all-in-one video bar for huddle and small rooms. It’s radically simple to use with support for native Zoom Rooms built right in—no PC or Mac required. Voices are crisp and clear, thanks to a beamforming microphone array and acoustic chamber design by Polycom. Built-in, wireless content sharing lets users share from their devices without the need for cables or pucks. Setup, management, and maintenance of the Poly Studio X30 are all streamlined, too. Say hello to lower IT costs.
- Ideal for rooms of up to four participants
- Compact, lightweight design easily fits on top of display
- Affordable price delivers excellent huddle room performance without breaking the bank
Studio X30 Video Conferencing System Benefits
- Get any small room up and running in minutes, with a simple setup process and all-in-one design
- Make it easy for anyone, even guests, to share content wirelessly from any personal device—with no special apps or tools needed
- Powerful audio pickup and incredible noise-blocking technology allows every word to be heard without distractions
- On-board support for cloud service platforms means no room PC or Mac is required
About The Poly Studio X Product Line
The Poly Studio X family video bars deliver radical simplicity in a single sleek device. Leave your PC or Mac at your desk, and then huddle in smaller rooms and connect easily in conference rooms. The Poly Studio X30 is usable with nearly every video collaboration software, including Zoom and Microsoft Teams. Since creating the Studio X line, Poly (formerly Polycom) has received a ton of positive feedback on its quality and usability.
The Poly Studio X is known throughout the industry as one of the premium USB video bar lines perfect for small rooms and big ideas. It has a national reputation for delivering top-quality audio quality, and it blocks unneeded and distracting sounds that can interrupt meetings. Teams on both ends of the video call catch every word. With convenient group framing and automatic speaker tracking, the connection always feels personal. Your conferencing attendees see all the important human details, right down to the body language and facial expressions of participants. The professional cloud-based management tools also make it easy for IT to push software updates and make settings changes quickly.