Best-in-class Performance and Technology
The Shure MXA910 Microphone Ceiling Array is a premium networked array microphone that captures best-in-class audio in varying AV Conferencing environments including boardrooms, huddle rooms and multi-purpose spaces. Revolutionary technology from the Shure DSP Utilities includes Steerable Coverage™, utilizing up to eight beams to capture participant audio from overhead.
Intuitive User Interface
Browser-based control software provides an intuitive user interface for microphone attributes including lobe configuration, automatic mix settings and preset templates. Integrates seamlessly with Dante™ Networked Audio, and third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX, delivering a high-quality AV Conferencing experience and an aesthetically pleasing and productive meeting space that appeals equally to integrators, consultants, and anyone using the ceiling array in their workday meeting spaces. Designer System Configuration Software allows system integrators to configure multiple virtual MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones in one tool. You can arrange the pickup lobes for all of the MXA910s over an imported room diagram to ensure precise coverage. Settings can be saved and then imported to each physical MXA910 on site.
Audio Capture / DSP
- Up to eight discrete steerable lobes for precise positioning to participant(s)
- Shure DSP Utilities:
- Steerable Coverage™ Technology
- Automatic Mixing
- Echo Reduction
- 4 Band C/S PEQ per channel
- Simple, smart browser-based interface including templates and varying polar patterns for all device parameters
- 10 Presets
- Dante™ Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0) and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX
Hardware / Installation
- Configurable multi-color LED bar
- Color options of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, pink
- Brightness controls (default, dim, disabled)
- External control through browser-based software
- Device Reboot/Factory Reset Options
- Two stage hardware reset: 4 second press resets Network Settings, 8 second press resets to factory default restoring all settings including device name and network details
- Flush mounted into standard ceiling tiles. VESA mount compatible and hanging mounts available through a variety of third-party suppliers.
- Available in white, black, and aluminum finishes (detachable grille can also be custom painted)