The Rolls LiveMix MX34c Two Channel Stereo Microphone Mixer is a portable microphone mixer suitable for mixing two microphones and any stereo line-level source. The level and pan knobs on each phantom powered XLR input allows for sufficient control over volume and placement of audio as it’s heard through a connected pair of speakers. Also, separate headphone circuitry makes monitoring the mix easy without ever affecting the overall main output.
Designed originally with video camera operators in mind, the MX34C is meant to be used anywhere with its convenient shoulder strap loops and 9 volt battery or AC adapter operation. Easy access front panel controls also make using this mixer a breeze while on the run. For hands free operation use the 3.5 mm mic input with a headset and narrate, host, or MC any event. The MX34C is an excellent choice for the live recording enthusiast in need of a quality, portable mixing solution.
- Two Balanced Phantom Powered XLR Mic Inputs
- Separate Level and Pan Control on Each Channel
- AC Adapter or 9V Battery for Portable Operation
- Independent 3.5 mm Stereo Headphone Out Allows Monitoring Without Effecting the Main Output
- 3.5 mm Stereo Main Output
- 3.5 mm Headset Mic Input
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary Input connects any stereo line-level source such as an iPod, radio, or CD player.
- Shoulder Strap Loops
- Mic/Line Level Switch for each XLR Input